Friday, November 23, 2007

Fergie: Home for the Holidays

Fergie

Fresh off her AMA win, singer Fergie talks to OK! magazine about her AMA experience and her Thanksgiving plans. Here are some highlights from the interview...

On winning her AMA:
“I was completely in shock because you know I’ve been in this business for a long time,” Fergie says backstage. “I was a little girl with big dreams and tonight one of those big dreams came true. So the moment it actually happens to you, you can’t plan how you’re going to feel. You can’t plan if you’re going to cry or if you’re going to be nervous, if you’re going to blank out."

On Thanksgiving:
"It’s so good to be home right now. I’m always touring. I’m always in some crazy country where I can’t always understand everybody. It’s Thanksgiving time. I’m home. I just won. It’s a nice time for me.”

On who is doing the cooking:
"Thanksgiving we’re having at our house. We’re having Chef Felix come and cook because I can’t cook," she reveals. "Come on. We’re going to have a great time."

No comments: